2019 17 in WellnessWe’re excited to announce that ShawHankins was recently acquired by NFP, a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property and casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions. We’re still the same team and the same firm delivering the same great service you’ve come to know, but now we’re powered by a national company whose expertise is matched only by its personal commitment to your goals. NFP was recently ranked:
Joining NFP gives us access to expanded offerings and specialized intellectual capital. As a result, we can offer you more comprehensive solutions and added confidence in knowing that we have your needs covered. NFP offers a wide array of products and services not typically available from a single firm, including:
- #2 Retirement plan aggregator firm according to Investment News
- #5 largest U.S. – based privately owned broker, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #6 largest benefits broker by global revenue, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #7 best place to work in insurance, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #10 largest property & casualty agency by total 2017 P&C and among commercial lines revenue, as ranked by Insurance Journal
- #11 largest broker of U.S. business, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #12 global insurance broker, as ranked by Best’s Review
We’ll keep you apprised as we complete the transition of all of our firm’s materials and communications to reflect that we’re a part of the NFP family, and we welcome your calls, visits or emails if you have any questions.Thank you for being our valued client. We truly appreciate our relationship with you and are looking forward to continued success together. With the strength of NFP, we’re more energized than ever about serving you and exceeding your expectations.Sincerely,
- Property and casualty insurance
- Estate planning and life insurance
- Wealth management
- Health insurance and ancillary benefits
- Retirement and executive benefits
- HR services
- Business planning
President & CEO
2018 11 in Wellness
The City of Douglasville proved once again why it was chosen two years in a row as one of Atlanta’s Healthiest Employers.
The City held its annual employee health and wellness fair on May 22nd receiving rave reviews from both employees and the vendors who participated.
ShawHankins was proud to host our annual educational Summit at The Forum at Roam this week. ShawHankins proudly welcomed seasoned professionals from a variety of resources to lead the education sessions. The presenters were: Jill Brooking, NFP VP of Benefits Compliance, Mary Ratteree, RD, LD, ShawHankins Director of Comprehensive Health Strategies, Jim McConville, MetLife National Life & Disability Product Director, David J. Oshinski, MetLife Senior Life & Disability Product Director, Ryan Taylor, Senior Account Executive and Julie Beecham, CEBS, RPA, GBA, Prudential Pathways Account Executive.
2017 05 in Wellness
The City of Douglasville continues to prove why they are one of Atlanta’s Healthiest Employers! On May 23rd, The City held its annual employee health fair with this year’s theme being Casino Royale: Don’t Gamble with Your Health. It was to say the least, a huge success!