Client Support Specialist
ShawHankins is seeking a Client Support Specialist to be the “voice” of ShawHankins by fielding incoming calls that come in to the service center. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service by assisting new and existing clients with benefit enrollment, billing and eligibility, ordering id cards, locating in-network providers, benefit education and other issues. Client Support Specialists will be responsible for the following:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, to apply for this position.
Client Support Specialists will be responsible for the following:
– Answer incoming calls and documenting calls in client management system (bswift) and/or client employee file
– Provide quick resolution to incoming requests: ordering id cards, locating in-network providers, on-line enrollment support, password reset, explaining benefits, processing qualifying events, providing claims and appeals assistance, and contacting providers to resolve issues
– Maintain ongoing eligibility in bswift and with vendors
– Produce monthly or quarterly reconciliations comparing bswift to the carrier platform, reporting and researching discrepancies
– Assist Account Management team with pre and post enrollment processes: Preparing file for upload or entry to carrier sites, conducting an audit of elections to ensure limitations are not exceeded, carrier enrollment/change/deletion, compiling payroll deduction reports, submitting evidence of insurability forms and updating bswift
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
– Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
– Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
– Strong Speaking/Writing Skills – Effectively communicating with others on the phone and in writing to articulate the resolution and/or items or information needed
– Exceptional Customer Service Skills – Provide professional yet compassionate support to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Ideal candidate will possess the ability to diffuse intense situations and gain the trust of the caller for positive resolution
– Desktop Computer Skills – Experience with Microsoft products is a large part of this position to include Excel and the creation of spreadsheets and manipulating the data. VLOOKUP is used to compare data sets in determining changes and/or discrepancies.
– Experience in the employee benefit industry or with employee enrollment platforms, such as bswift is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-Time
– Marietta, GA 30060
– Statesboro, GA 30458
– Albany, GA 31707
Required education: High School Diploma
– 1-2 years of experience in a professional work environment
– Microsoft Office: 1 year
– Excel: 2 years (experience w/ vlookup and/or formula manipulation a plus)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
ShawHankins is a leader among employee benefit brokerage and consulting firms providing a full range of employee benefit brokerage, consulting and actuarial services. ShawHankins excels in providing competitive medical, dental, disability, life and vision plans, exceptional customer service, clear communication, valuable technology and above all, partnership in creating solid foundations for successful futures.
ShawHankins. Right Partner, Right Benefits.