In the nonprofit world, options (and often budgets) for employee benefits can be limited.
Through our collaboration with Benefits Partners, ShawHankins offers nonprofit organizations the power of choice—access to cost effective, highly rated group insurance plans for entities of between 50 and 400 that with the perks of volume purchasing and rate stability without sacrificing individual control of plan choice.
Our work with nonprofits looks just like our work with other businesses, and includes program evaluation and design, powerful administrative services like online enrollment, a single point of entry for employee data that automatically updates eligibility with carriers, consolidated billing and premium reconciliation, fully integrated COBRA Administration, and employee advocacy services.
We also offer:
- Independent fiduciary oversight of fully-insured trust contracts
- Volume purchasing power and greater rate stability
- Single-source plan administration
- Consolidated billing and premium reconciliation
- COBRA administration
- Advocates and benefit counselors